Compendium Capital Group, a 100% women-owned and operated business (MWOB), focuses on delivering expeditious, cost effective results for your commercial real estate finance, restructuring and disposition challenges.
Our professionals have comprehensive knowledge of commercial real estate finance and capital markets with specific expertise in finance, restructuring and distressed asset workout, development and legal advisory services in complex commercial real estate transactions.
We have deep relationships within the commercial real estate community including developers, corporate and industrial users, commercial lenders, investment banks, investors and government entities. Whatever size, location and scope of your project, we will partner with you to create customized strategic solutions to your commercial real estate demands through our network of experienced professionals.
Our primary focus is to build bridges between government and business by assisting
financial institutions in real estate recovery and disposition of distressed assets.
our accomplished commercial real estate professionals provide a compendium of services to financial institutions and investors to bring together those buying and selling performing and non-performing commercial real estate loans and REO.
Events and Recent Announcements
- Compendium closes $64 million distressed commercial real estate loan portfolio
- March 12-13, 2012 Compendium presents at IMN's Special Asset Executive Conference in New York
- February 15, 2012 Compendium presents at MNCREW Distressed Commercial Real Estate Seminar
- Compendium closes $32 million distressed commercial real estate bank portfolio
- Roseanne Hope presents on Distressed Assets at the National CREW Convention
- Compendium grows, bringing on MBA, JD, Bren Buckley to focus on distressed note and REO acquisitions
- Julie Tanaka inducted in the esteemed Circle of Excellence, Top Women in Finance 2010